1. Conical Alumina Crucibles made from a special grade of Alumina imported from ALCOA Germany.
2. Labware is made by slip casting and pressure casting. The purity of sintered Alumina to be above 99.7%. Sintered Grain Size is between 2-4 microns.
3. Tolerance: +/- 1mm for all dimensions up to 50 mm. +/- 2mm for all dimensions above 50 mm.
4. Sintered Density: above 3.9 gm/cc, above 98% TD (3.96gm/cc)
5. Thermal Shock Behaviour: Temperature change rate should not exceed 150 °C/Hr
6. Maximum Temperature of use without load: 1750°C
7. Tested for Ultra High Vacuum Compatibility.
Download- Ants-Ceramics-Brochure (PDF – 16.5 MB)