1. Alumina High Form Crucible made from special grade of Alumina imported from ALCOA Germany.
2. Labwares are made by slip casting and pressure casting. Purity of sintered Alumina to be above 99.7%. Sintered Grain Size is between 2-4 microns.
3. Tolerance: /- 1mm for all dimensions up to 50 mm. /- 2mm for all dimensions above 50 mm.
4 . Sintered Density: above 3.9 gm/cc, above 98% TD (3.96gm/cc)
5 . Thermal Shock Behaviour: Temperature change rate should not exceed 150 °C/Hr
6. Maximum Temperature of use without load: 1750°C
7. Alumina High Form Crucible tested for Ultra High Vacuum Compatibility.