Pellet Press Dies
$ 95.80 – $ 440.76
Pellet Press Dies, KBr Die Set for high quality spectroscopy pellets. Ants provides wide range of high-quality Pellet Press Dies suitable compacting powdered samples into discs or briquettes.
Processing Time : 3 To 5 Business Days
7 To 10 Business Days ( For BackOrders)
Ships from Mumbai Warehouse
Country of Origin: India
Ants Ceramics supply hardened stainless steel Pellet Press Dies, Pellet Press Die Set, Pressing die set, kbr pellet press , KBr Die Set, Tungsten carbide lined hardened Pellet Press Dies and pellet making dies ( for vacuum application during powder compaction) for Pellet Pressing, KBr pellet making and powder compaction.
Furthermore these Pellet Pressing Die Sets is use to prepare solid KBr pellets for FTIR molecular spectroscopic analysis and XRF pellets for X-Ray , Fluorescence atomic spectroscopic analysis (as required by a number of USLP and ASTM methods), but also find use in a broad range of other Pellet Pressing applications.
Salient Features of Ants Pellet Press Dies , Pressing Die Set , KBr Die Set :
- Use antsLAB™ Pellet Press Dies, Kbr Die Set to make high quality pellets for KBr Pellets for FTIR molecular spectroscopic analysis and XRF pellets for X-Ray Fluorescence atomic spectroscopic analysis.
- Also, we supply extractor ring for sample disc removal along with our dies.
- We also supply pressed pellet out of the same die for your satisfaction of our quality checking and testing of the same die manufactured at our end.
- Ant’s Pellet Dies produce circular pellets in sizes from 3 mm to 30 mm diameter as standard, but other shapes and sizes are available on request. For any custom shape dies kindly let us know your design or desired pellet size. We can design your dies as per suitability of your parameters.
Also Check our Pellet Press Die Set Demo Video
Noteworthy Specification of Tungsten Carbide Line Pellet Press Dies:
- Density/ Specific Weight: 14.34 to 14.50 gm/cc
- Hardness in Hv5: 1210 to 1350 Hv5
- Minimum TRS Value: 3000 N/mm2
- WC Percentage: 89%
- Co Percentage: 11 %
- Total Cobalt bonded Tungsten Carbide plungers are provided. Die Body is lined with Co-WC.
Also Check out our Hydraulic Pellet Press