Graphite Crucible Ingot Bar Combo Mold For Silver Gold Melting Casting
- The bulk density is more than or equal to 1.82 g/cm3.
- The Electric resistivity is more than or equal to 9 μ Ω m.
- The Bending strength is more than or equal to Mpa.
- The resist compression is more than or equal to 65 Mpa.
- Ash is more than or equal to 0.1 %.
- The particle is less than or equal to 43 um(0.043 mm).
Feature of Graphite Crucible:
Made from high density fine grain graphite
Perfect for gold silver melting then casting or as melting non-ferrous metals analysis.
BROCHURE (PDF – 16.5 MB)
Check out all our Graphite Products.