Silver Conductive Paste – Silver Conductive Adhesive Paint
$ 67.01 – $ 335.05
Processing Time : 2-3 Business Days
Ships from Mumbai Warehouse
Country of Origin: India
Silver conductive paste or Silver conductive paint is specifically formulated for use in Scanning electron microscopy (SEM) and other electron optical applications. A a result, find use in producing or repairing PCB track, to paint-on an electrical screen, or to make electrical connections to non-solderable surfaces. This conductive adhesive is simple to apply with a brush and is touch-dry in approximately 5 minutes and usable in 10 minutes.
Our silver conductive paste is formulated to meet the performance demands of many different applications. Low temperature curing ensures to offer an alternative solder material for temperature sensitive applications.
Volume resistivity 0.001 Ω cm when fully hardened Baking at 120C for 5 to 10 mins. Also drying improves mechanical and electrical properties.
Easy to use and quick drying.
Note: Firstly Shake well before using and replace cap when not in use
Properties of Silver Conductive Paste
Form: Paste (micro-particles)
Volume Resistivity: 0.001 Ω-cm , when fully hardened
Curing Temperature – 120-150 °C/ 10-30 min
Viscosity: 4-5 Pa-s
Bottle Packaging: 10, 25 and 50 grams
Applicator type: Brush, Spatula
Other typical applications that require use of silver conductive paste include:
1) Use in scanning electron microscopy (SEM) and scanning probe microscopy (SPM) to ground specimens preventing electrostatic charges from developing on the surface.
2) Repair PCB tracks or manually draw a simple circuit.
3) Also, In RFI & EMI shield for plastic electronic equipment’s housings.
4) We use it to rebuild corroded ITO tracks.
5) To paint-on an electrical screen, or to make electrical connections on non-solderable surfaces.
6) Repair the heater in the rear windscreen in cars.
7) Also useful in sensors, antennas, biosensors, touch screens, touch switches, printed heaters and thin-film PV applications.
Our strong background in materials science enables us to formulate optimum blend between inorganic silver metal and organic binder solution to ensure best performance in terms of electrical conductivity and adhesion to various substrates including polyester, glass, and ceramics. Likewise with the capability of synthesising silver particles of various morphologies in house, we ensure silver purity (>99%) to be used in electronic applications and also we can rapidly tailor our formulations for specific customer requirements.
We test our pastes to exacting standards ensuring rugged performance. We provide our materials to a global customer base, offering a flexible delivery service from low volume samples for research work to high volumes to meet our customer’s production needs.