Quartz Tube 1000 MM
$ 10.95 – $ 260.03
Processing Time : 3 To 5 Business Days
For Backorders: 2 -3 weeks
Ships from Mumbai Warehouse
Country of Origin: India
Imported Quartz Tube can be transparent or milky white. Transparent quartz tubes can withstand up to 1100 degree centigrade. It is most important to note that Quartz Tubes can withstand very high thermal shock (1000 degree centigrade to room temperature).
The transparent quartz tube is obtained through different types of raw materials because that includes natural or synthetic quartz sand. These are highly resistant to thermal shock due to the extremely low coefficient of thermal expansion because they have excellent electrical strength that offers stability under temperature variation.
Most noteworthy antsLAB™ Quartz Tube can withstand vacuum up to 10−3 Torr.
First of all, let’s dive into the Thermal Properties of Quartz Tube because this is the most important properties to note.
- Thermal Conductivity is 1.38(W/m°K).
- Coefficient Of Thermal Expansion(0~1000 °C) is 0.55(10 -6/ °C).
- Normal Operating Temperature (Continuous Usage) of Quartz Tube is ~1050 °C.
- Normal Operating Temperature (Non-Continuous Usage) is ~1250 °C.
- Strain Point is ~1075 °C.
- Annealing Point is ~1180 °C.
- Hot Pressing Temperature is ~1700 °C – 2100 °C.
- Devitrification Temperature is Starting at ~1000 ° C. high temperature accelerates Devitrification, especially with surface contaminants such as alkaline solution, salts, and vapours.
Finally, let’s go to the physical properties of Quartz Tube which are also almost most important to note down.
Physical Properties of Quartz Tube
Units of Measure Value Density gm/cc (lb/ft3) 2.2 Porosity %(%) 0 Tensile Strength 106 Pa 48.3 Young’s Modulus 106 Pa 71.7 Hardness kg/mm2 600 Thermal Conductivity W/m°K 1.38 A coefficient of Thermal Expansion 10-6/°C 0.55 Specific Heat J/Kg°K 740 Dielectric Strength Ac-kV/mm (volts/mil) 30 Dielectric Constant @1MHz 3.82 Index of refraction @ 587.6nm — 1.4585