Graphene Nanoplatelets (2-10nm)
Thickness: 2-10 nm; True Density: 2.3g/cm3
Country of Origin: USA
CAS No.: 7782-42-5
Types of Graphene Nanoplatelets
Product No. Product Name Thickness Diameter Size GNNP0051 Graphene Nanoplatelets (2-10nm thick) * 2-10nm 2~7µm 50g GNNP0052 500g GNNP0031 1kg GNNP01A5 Graphene Nanoplatelets (1-2nm thick) 1-2nm 5-10µm 500mg GNNP0201 Graphene Nanoplatelets (1-5nm thick) 1-5nm ~5µm 1g GNNP0205 5g GNNP0211 10g
1. Preparation Method
Interlayer Cleavage Method
Specific Surface Area:
Typical TEM Image (1) of Material Graphene Nanoplatelets (2-10nm)
Typical TEM Image (2) of Material Graphene Nanoplatelets (2-10nm)
3. Application Fields
- Conductive rubbers, conductive plastics, antistatic plastics
- Thermal plastics, thermal polymer composites, thermal interface materials, thermal materials
- High temperature lubricating materials
- Use as a high performance additive for composites with PPO‚ POM ‚PPS‚ PC‚ ABS‚ PP‚ PE‚ PS‚ Nylon and rubbers.
- Can improve composites tensile strength‚ stiffness‚ corrosion resistance‚ abrasion resistance and anti-static electricity and lubricant properties.
- For all mechanical properties modifications‚ typical amounts are about 2-6wt%
- For conductivity modification‚ typical amounts are about 2-8wt%
Graphene nanoplatelets (2-10nm) consist of stacks of multi-layer graphene sheets in a platelet morphology‚ with a high aspect ratio (width–to-thickness).
True density: 2.3g/cm3
Appearance Carbon Content Bulk Density Water Content Residual Impurities Black and Grey Powder >99% ~0.10 g/ml <2 wt% <1 wt%
Diameter Thickness Specific Surface Area Electrical Conductivity Tensile Strength 2-7 μm 2-10 nm 20-40 m2/g 80000 S/m 5 Gpa Structure Features: The layered structure is as same as graphite crystal
- Mix Graphene nanoplatelets with the target polymer using a double-roller‚ banburymixer‚ twin screw extruder or other mixer commonly used in the plastics industry. For better dispersion of the product powder in the target polymer matrix‚ some surface modifiers‚ such as silane coupling agent‚ titanate coupling agent or aluminate coupling agent‚ etc are recommended to use before mixing the powder with plastics resin.