Graphene nanoplatelets that have an average thickness of 1-5 nanometers have proved their worth by displaying positive chemical properties and high electrical conductivity. While many other conductive additives sacrifice diminishing aesthetic and mechanical properties in the base resin in exchange for being highly conductive, graphene nanoplatelets have displayed immense stiffness and strength while also remaining highly conductive. This means that products using graphene nanoplatelets will neither scratch nor burn easily. For multifunctional nanoparticles that improve a variety of properties, trust graphene nanoplatelets to serve you well.
CAS No.: 7782-42-5
Types of Graphene Nanoplatelets
|Product No.||Product Name||Thickness||Diameter||Size|
|GNNP0051||Graphene Nanoplatelets (2-10nm thick)||2-10nm||~5µm||50g|
|GNNP01A5||Graphene Nanoplatelets (1-2nm thick)||1-2nm||5-10µm||500mg|
|GNNP0201||Graphene Nanoplatelets (1-5nm thick)||1-5nm||~5µm||1g|
1. Preparation Method
Interlayer catalytic cleavage method
|Flake Diameter||~5 μm|
|BET Surface Area||90-130 m2/g|
Typical TEM Image of ACS Material Graphene nanoplatelets (1-5nm)
- Use as a high performance additive for composites with PPO‚ POM ‚PPS‚ PC‚ ABS‚ PP‚ PE‚ PS‚ Nylon and rubbers.
- Can improve composites tensile strength‚ stiffness‚ corrosion resistance‚ abrasion resistance and anti-static electricity and lubricant properties.
- For all mechanical properties modifications‚ typical amounts are about 2-6wt%
- For conductivity modification‚ typical amounts are about 2-8wt%
- Mix Graphene nanoplatelets with the target polymer using a double-roller‚ banburymixer‚ twin screw extruder or other mixer commonly used in the plastics industry. For better dispersion of the product powder in the target polymer matrix‚ some surface modifiers‚ such as silane coupling agent‚ titanate coupling agent or aluminate coupling agent‚ etc are recommended to use before mixing the powder with plastics resin.