Specification of Alumina Double Or Four Bore Tube
- Made from a special grade of Alumina imported from ALCOA Germany.
- Labware is made by slip casting and pressure casting. The purity of sintered Alumina to be above 99.7%. Sintered Grain Size is between 2-4 microns.
- Tolerance: /- 1mm for all dimensions up to 50 mm. /- 2mm for all dimensions above 50 mm.
- Sintered Density: above 3.9 gm/cc, above 98% TD (3.96gm/cc)
- Thermal Shock Behaviour: Temperature change rate should not exceed 150 °C/Hr
- Maximum Temperature of use without load: 1750°C
- Tested for Ultra High Vacuum Compatibility.